Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Personal Use of Technology 1

A report for part of my Year 11 Holiday HW:

A recollection of the events from the first half of the school holidays:

This goes way back 2 the Christmas season. During Christmas Day, i went 2 my friends house which my friend was acually older than me but he had everythin i ever wanted: a ps3, new games, the lot. I couldnt reveal u his name or else things would bet a little...'out of hand', so to speak. Anyways, during my visit 2 his house there was some stuf that were new compared to the last time i was there, which was like last year or somethin like that. Anyways, while i was there, I played Red Dead Redemption, which was similar 2 the GTA games that ive been playing a while back. My friend also had the NFS: Carbon on PC but i cbs on playing it since it’s much older than what i was playing. I was so addicted to the game 'cause i can blow people's heads off and other stuf like that, until it was time 2 go home. Once in a lifetime there, was finally somethin 2 really look forward 2.

Back home, it was the usual sutf: goin on fb 4 anythin new, only 2 find some people kept on spamming my all with ‘………………….’ and other stuf. There was really nothing 2 do round the house ‘cept doin the same things over and over again but that’ll only get even more boring but what can u do when u hav super tightass parents that don’t let u go out a lot and only ask u 2 study all day?????

No comments:

Post a Comment