Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Personal Use Of Technology 2

A report going to part of my Year 11 English Holiday HW:

It was now halfway through the holidays and im feelin like that im startin 2 feel the strain. I mean, seriously, who would want their old man to force u study when he knows that its the skool holidays for u. I was like: 'R U FREAKIN' RETARDED OLD MAN????' or somethin' like that. I wish i could go fb and just poke my head around 4 what's goin on in the last week.

Anyways, I wanna put all the study time 2 one side since almost every one of us aint interested in that kind of stuff. I bet that all they r interested is fb adn chattin 2 each other all the time. Anyways, after all that study time, I immediately went onto fb and I was a fb junkie since ive been goin on it 4 almost the whole day. There was really nothin 2 do on my computer anyways: people on fb like 2 go out all the time, games on fb dont really satisfy my brain and there are no decent pc games around my house. I dont chat 2 people that often but i can chat whenever i feel like it, which is, like, almost rarely. Last time i was talkin 2 the MC on y he ditched me in his 16th a few days ago. Like i know this guy 4 like 'round 9 years or somethin' and he still treats me like some random guy off the street but, know, stuff like this happens. tHen i talked 2 a couple of my other friends 2 c if they r goin 2 the st alban's lunar fest. Apart form all of that, there was nothin' 2 do around the place 'cept some old games 2 play.

My older bro' has some really good games in his room but they either dont work on my computer cos' they r too damn good 4 it or my older bro bet me to installin it. I also got my psp but im too good 4 the games that I hav. My older bro got the same stuff than me too but I clocked the games that he had too. So im pretty much stuck with the same old games that i gotta put up with every day, unless my older bro's gonna buy some more

And thats pretty much it on what ive done on the computer and the PSP 4 the week. Better not get too caught up with my dads tutorin' or else I’ll go freakin' spastic as hell LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment