Monday, January 24, 2011

My Personal Use of Technology 4

A report goin to part of my year 11 English holiday HW:
With 2 weeks 2 go until skool hell starts, I really needed 2 put the hammer down and finish all my hw before I can have the breathing room that I really wanted. One piece of hw I find most frustrating was the Jap hw, not because that it was difficult, but its because my computer doesn’t like the word processing software that I have on it and 4 some reason, the net on my computer doesn’t like Japanese.
Anyways, it took me almost 3 hours 2 type up an entire entry in Jap but I managed 2 pull it off. After that frustrating moment, I couldn’t b bothered on doin another one next time. After that, I was forced 2 do more studying by my old man, just like any other day on the skool holidays.
When I had finally finished all the work, I can finally relax and go on the computer 4 the rest of the day. The only disappointing thing about this is that it is the same thing over and over again when I get on: goin on fb and watching Youtube at the same time. I also got MSN but I don’t go on it as much cuz nothing worth talkin about happens in my life or people that I wanna talk 2 aren’t on at the time.
So basically, I did the usual routine 4 this week; nothin new, like every other week.

No comments:

Post a Comment