Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Personal Use Of Technology 3

A report going to part of my year 11 English Holiday HW:
In the last 7 days since last Tuesday, which was the last time I made the first blog, it was pretty much normal like any other week: been forced 2 study by my old man, goin on fb and realize there was nothing new on, u know the usual stuf.
But the only difference was that I jus bought the newest iTouch, which made me feel really good about it. Now I wont be the odd one out from everyone else with their ipods and other iStuf like that. I bought the iTouch over at JB HI-Fi over at Sunshine where my mom and dad usually shop around. When I bought the iTouch, I also bought the starter kit with the wall charger and skin . I could’ve bought the iTunes or app store card but I decided 2 pass on that. At first I thought that it doesn’t make much difference but I soon discovered that I would’ve made much more out of it if I really bought one.
When I got back home I started on settin up my itunes program and other stuf like that and then I put the rest of my music and vids in there to finish up. At first I thought that i needed 2 use the itunes card 2 access itunes but it trned out that that aint the case. I swear, if this thing told me 2 get an Itunes card, that will be absolute bs I tell u now. Soon enough, ererythin was pretty much up and runnin 4 my itouch and finally I can get some breathin room 4 now.
I then spent my spare time goin on fb and YouTube watchin some of the lets plays, cuz my older bro wasn’t goin around buyin some decent games 2 play anyways, and that’s pretty much how I spent the rest of the week, apart from bein forced 2 study that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment