Sunday, January 30, 2011

My personal Use of Technology 5

A report goin to part of my Year 11 English holiday HW:
This week appeared 2 be a very interesting week; with new things happenin from time 2 time. Although things started off as a pretty boring but usual week but things started 2 get a little towards what I would’ve wanted things 2 be.
This report will be on the second half of the week or else this report will get boring when u guys read it. It all started off with my vce books finally arriving. most of my hw requires my books and I couldn’t do much without them, except 4 goin on fb and askin my friends on what hw we had 4 the holidays. Anyways, I started on finishing my hw. Things were goin smoothly until, on a Saturday, they got a lot smoother than I thought. On that day, my parents were supposed 2 go 2 a wedding. The best and only thing about my parents goin 2 wedding was that they can leave me home alone, doing whatever I want. So while they were gone, I started 2 play around while doin my work at the same time but that was soon was cut short when  had to buy some food 4 myself. When I got back and had my dinner, I soon resumed 2 the same routine until my parents came back, which was like around midnight.
On Sunday, it was pretty much the same thing as the rest of the week. Only that I started downloading and playing a FPS game called ‘Combat Arms’.  It was so long since I had played that game; the last time I had played it was around 3 years ago. The shooter was a bit like the COD multiplayers that u r used to, only that some stuf had been taken out of it but its still close enough 4 me liking. I kept on playing until the end of the day and that was pretty much it 4 the week.
This week would be the last week of my skool holidays. This would therefore be my last post 4 this whole thing and I would surely hope that it would meet my teacher’s VCE expectations (and let us hope that my printer is still workin).

No comments:

Post a Comment